The AQUARIAN TEACHER™ KRI Level One
2018 Teacher Training Program
as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Come and experience Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at the Sat Nam Center for Higher Consciousness located in Hurleyville, NY in the beautiful Catskill Mountains. The Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) Level One Aquarian Teacher Training Program is a 220-hour professional certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. The program introduces the student to the principles and practices of the self-sensory human, and explores how Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle can harmonize and uplift the human experience and awaken your true potential.
Why take the Teacher Training at Sat Nam?
- Deepen your spiritual yogic practice
- Become certified to teach Kundalini Yoga worldwide
- Take classes 1 weekend per month (2 or 3 day weekends)
- Complete program in just 9 months
- Transform your own life and become a spiritual forklift for those you teach
- Enjoy a bright and spacious yoga studio in a gorgeous garden setting
- Classes take place in the Catskills, just 90 minutes from NYC (accessible by bus) with student accommodations available for those traveling to study
- Eat incredible, life-enhancing food and learn about yogic diet and lifestyle
- Meet like-minded people and build a life-long community and support system
"If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.”
~ Yogi Bhajan
YOGI BHAJAN, Master of Kundalini Yoga, arrived in the United States in 1969 with a stated purpose:
“I have come to create Teachers, not to gather disciples.”
For over 30 years, he travelled internationally, teaching Kundalini Yoga, the Yoga of Awareness. In 1969 Yogi Bhajan founded 3HO - the Happy, Healthy, Holy Organization, based on his first principle “Happiness is your birthright.”
Through The Aquarian Teacher Program, Yogi Bhajan has trained thousands of KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers. In 1994, the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (KYTA) was formed to further spread these priceless teachings through the united efforts of Kundalini Yoga teachers worldwide.